Thursday, February 5, 2015

Importance of Deadlines

Importance of Deadlines 

I am always meeting deadlines.  I've always been very organized and paid attention to details. I have mastered this great skilled by having a good memory. Sometimes I write all my deadlines and notes all in one paper. I've learned that meeting deadlines states a lot about an individual.  Working at SunTrust as a teller, deadlines are huge!!!! Having face to face interaction with clients, I have to seek great opportunities for clients, based on their financial status. Opportunites are sales, new accounts etc. My branch manager happens to be the Vice President of SunTrust in the local area. So excuses are not acceptable.  People seem to think being a teller and counting money is hard when in reality is trying to meet your goal by a certain time period.  By the end of my day at work I must have three referrals and at least one closed. I must report, my daily report sheet printed and signed to my Lead Teller.  Monthly my goal is 20 but, my manger demands me to double it. I’ve learned to manage my time, keep track of my progress and seek for honest opportunities that have kept me my job. Not meeting deadlines as a teller can get me written up or potentially fired. School is a second job therefore; I will not treat it any different that my work place. I take my deadlines very serious.

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon, I like the fact that you go the extra mile to make certain that you meet your deadlines. I too have what I think is a good memory, but it is not the best if I don't set sooner deadlines for myself.

    ReplyDelete